What would a Friday be without the chance to fib? So, put on your thinking caps and prepare your biggest whopper. This coming week is my son’s spring break and created the theme for this week.
Here are this week’s questions:
- You wanted to book a trip to Athens, but the agent misunderstood you…where did they send you?
He sent me to East Greenche, which was founded by a man who garbled the letters in ‘Athens, Greece’. I once met someone who scrambled the letters in ‘Germany’, and met Meg Ryan.
- What will customs agents find in your luggage?
They’ll find American water. I’ve often heard that foreign waters can be so dangerous.
- What do you sneak aboard the flight, and what do you sneak it in?
I’ll take D.V.D.’s of “The Addams Family” T.V. show, hidden in a large potato chip container, so no one will know.
- The plane crashes — everyone survives — where did you crash?
It was a marshmallow farm. No one ever gets hurt from marshmallows.
- What are three things you find at your crash site?
I find a pair of undershorts I lost fifteen years ago, the meaning of life, and spam.
- Survivors see a rescue opportunity but don’t take it…why?
The people in charge have invited them to a square dance.
- What are you finally rescued by?
We were rescued by an artist. He drew us an escape route.
- What is the first thing you do when you get back home?
Show people my Youtube videos of all my exciting adventures.
- The airline offers you money, but you turn it down…what do you get instead?
I asked for a promise to do it again, at least once yearly, from now on.
- You decide that a cruise is safer, where do you go?
I’m going to Scranton, but it won’t be easy, considering that it’s landlocked all the way.
- You get marooned on a deserted island but find huts and scientific equipment made out of coconuts…what happened to Gilligan and the Skipper?
They got together with people from ‘Northern Exposure’ and established the People’s Republic of Alaska And Hawaii as a new sovereign nation.
- A fishing boat rescues you, but you have to pay Poseidon for safe passage…what do you pay?
I’ve heard Poseidon’s always been so very adventurous so I’ve promised to pay him in scuba diving lessons.
- He rejects your fare and throws you across the world…you land safely, but where do you end up?
I’m now in Scranton, visiting Edith Bunker’s Aunt Iola.
- How does your story end?